When it comes to Fall and Fall things, there’s nothing that hits the spot as much as comfort food. And what could possibly be more comforting than cheesy potatoes?
Yes, potatoes on their own are great and there are so many ways to prepare them, but nothing takes them to the next level quite like a generous helping of dairy – specifically cheese.
While I am quite partial to DISCO FRIES (cheese and gravy poured over fries), there are plenty of ways to have cheesy potatoes that are less “drunk food” and more of a side dish you can actually serve to people at other times than Super Bowl Sunday…
Take a look at our favorite iterations below.
1. Cheesy Scalloped Sweet Potatoes via Gimme Some Oven
This casserole-like pan recipe will make absolute everyone happy. Guaranteed.
2. Baked Egg Potato Bowls via Zoom Yummy
Breakfast has absolutely never been this convenient.
3. Loaded Baked Potato Soup via Damn Delicious
Cheesy potato soup? Your cold night prayers have been answered.
4. Pork Chorizo Potato Skins via Cacique
Ok, perhaps this is totally a Superbowl food, but look at how incredible these bite-sized potato skins look!
5. Cheesy Potato Fries via Oh So Delicioso
I lied. There are cheese fries.
6. Fully Loaded Hasselback Potatoes via Closet Cooking
This new spin on baked potato is actually calling my name. Can you hear it?
7. Cheddar Potato Balls via Jehan Can Cook
We can just imagine how perfectly crispy and melt-in-your-mouth these will be.
8. Cheesy Mashed Potato Pots via Better Homes & Gardens
Portion sized pots probably won’t stop you from having more than your fair share.
9. Cheesy Hashbrown Casserole via Table For Two
If all you want is an excuse to eat unhealthy amounts of cheese, this is probably your best bet.
For more Cooking, check out our articles here.
What are your favorite cheesy potato recipes and dishes?