A holiday feast may be both in the winter and elaborate, but that certainly doesn’t mean you’re going to get super elaborate at every meal in the winter. After all, the days are only getting shorter and shorter and that means less daylight (=energy) to cook with.
So, instead of getting all frazzled over post-work dinners, why not whip up these microwave recipes? They look absolutely delicious and can be made with just about any time constraint.
1. 10-Minute Gluten-Free Enchiladas via Flippin’ Delicious
For a home-cooked meal that will feed a family (or a really hungry person), this enchilada “bake” is ideal.
2. Microwave Macaroni & Cheese via Ella Claire Inspired
When isn’t mac and cheese the right choice to make?
3. Cheesy Broccoli Rice Casserole via The Tiptoe Fairy
The ingredient list is so concise, you’ll be surprised how good this tastes.
4. Egg Fried Rice via Healthy Nibbles & Bits
Get a little exotic with this classic dish. You can even get a little creative with the mix-ins!
5. Microwave Quiche via Full Thyme Student
Eggs are SUPER easy to make in a microwave – making this quiche the perfect healthy snack.
6. Coffee Cup Chilaquilas via St. Louis Post-Dispatch
Sometimes, not even we can resist temptation when watching a football game. This recipe is perfect for that. Please pair with a beer – preferably tecate.
7. Brown Bag Crunchy Caramel Popcorn via High Heels And Grills
Popcorn at the movies? Bring your own! Actually, on second though that might be a bad idea, but it’s certainly possible to eat during a Netflix and chill sesh!
8. Parmesan Herb Microwave Spaghetti Squash via Joyful Healthy Eats
Once you try spaghetti squash, you’ll never want to go back.
9. Microwave Ratatouille via Food Network
Microwave ratatouille is healty easy and probably super inexpensive!
10. Risotto Cups via Brit+ Co
Risotto is indulgent and can be served at even the fanciest of dinner parties, we swear.
For more Cooking features, check out our articles here.