Cook along with Bobby Flay in this Creamy Scrambled Brunch Eggs video from Brunch @ Bobby’s. These eggs will be creamy, cheesy, and full of great salty-ham flavor.
The amount of egg in this recipe might seem like a lot, but it is for at least four people. Generally you want to cook three eggs per person, therefore a dozen is reasonable.
- Country ham, diced (About 16 oz.)
- Dill Havarti Cheese, grated (About 8 oz)
- Fresh Dill, chopped (A small bunch)
- Eggs (Around a Dozen)
- Freshly ground Pepper, to taste
- Unsalted butter
- Homemade Croutons, to garnish
- Fresh Chives, to garnish
- Prep all of your mix-ins before making the eggs because they cook quickly.
- Whisk the eggs together. Add pepper. Don’t add salt yet because the ham is very salty.
- Melt butter in a large skillet.
- Add the ham and cook until the ham has some color.
- Add the eggs to the pan. Don’t scramble them just yet. Let the eggs sit until they start to cook on the bottom. Then add the grated cheese, and begin stirring, or scrambling, it in.
- Continue scrambling until the eggs are almost cooked through. Add the fresh dill. Cook until the eggs are done but soft.
- Transfer to a serving platter. Garnish with some fresh chives and homemade croutons.
For more Breakfast recipes, check out our features here.